This is a leadership training series that will provide your organization with:
• The factors and talents leaders need now.
• The tools and concepts you need to leverage your people.
• The information and expertise you want to turn your managers into leaders.
• The caregivers who are prepared to handle the people side of the job (versus the technical side of the job).
Turning Managers (& Others) into Leaders includes:
- 5 recorded webinars spread over 10 weeks for as many people as you can get in the room.
- 4 live group coaching/Q&A sessions
- 10 additional post-course video learning modules
- 10 Making Managers into Leaders books per location
All modules are scheduled to be available to you starting at 9:30am ET, if this time is an issue, you may opt to choose a different time to stage your session. We encourage you to allow 75-90 minutes for each session – 60 minutes for webinar or the Enlightened Leadership Coach and 15-30 minutes to have further discussion within the group.
If an individual cannot attend a particular session, the Team Training Coordinator can provide him/her with access to the recorded session at a later date. If more than one person has to miss a session, we encourage them to find a later time to experience and discuss the content together. All of the webinar and coaching content will be available for two months after the final webinar.
Week 4, 6, 8 and 10 are the LIVE Q&A sessions. They are scheduled at 9:30am ET.
All Q&As are presented live to network members at the time allotted. We present this in a combined format so you get the benefit of everyone’s questions throughout your region’s common industries. Questions can be emailed in advance or typed in during the session. We’ll also provide the Team Training Coordinator with directions on how an employee may speak about an issue directly during the event if they choose to.
For five webinars, four live group Q&A calls, ten learning videos, and ten copies of the Making Managers Into Leaders book, your organization’s investment is:
LeadingAge Indiana Members: $497
Get the details and sign up now!