Join a Committee or Roundtable
Are you interested in getting the most out of your LeadingAge Indiana membership? As a member, you have the opportunity to participate in LeadingAge Indiana Committees. Individual representatives from your company can choose which committee they would like to be a part of based on their interests and specialties.
Read below for committee descriptions and consider joining today!
- Determines award categories, secures nominations from the membership and selects winners for the Annual Awards Program.
- Plans, organizes and implements, in conjunction with LeadingAge Indiana staff, LeadingAge educational programs and educational content for the spring and fall conferences.
Human Resources Roundtable
- Provides resources and support on issues related to personnel and human resource development within the context of long term care. Members also have the opportunity to share best practices. Within the roundtable, legal and professional consultants share information as well.
- Designed to address member needs for those who are involved in low-income subsidized apartments for the elderly. This is a great opportunity for networking and sharing ideas, programs and resources.
- Identifies issues related to the Medicaid case mix reimbursement system and the Medicare Prospective Payment System. They also help develop appropriate LeadingAge Indiana responses.
- Provides resources and support on issues related to marketing member communities. Members share best practices, successful strategies, and relevant resources.
Public Policy (Open to Facility Members Only)
- Reviews all legislation that could impact the not-for-profit community; recommends new legislative initiatives; coordinates LeadingAge Indiana actions in regard to legislative issues, with the goal of being proactive in legislative matters; also reviews and establishes liaison with state regulatory agencies regarding rules and rule implementation and assures that changes which occur in the area are transmitted to the membership.