LeadingAge Insights will help your organization zero-in on quality and competitive metrics, designed to help you benchmark against other organizations in your market (quality, staffing, etc.), evaluate your hospital readmission rates, and determine if you are missing out on Medicare-related business.... just to name a few of the benefits of LeadingAge Insights! And, for all LeadingAge members, there is no added cost to gaining the tools and resources offered by LeadingAge Insights – it is an exclusive membership benefit.
- LeadingAge Quality Metrics—This interactive, easy-to-use data tool will assist nursing homes in analyzing how they measure up to their peers on a variety of key quality measures to demonstrate value and improve performance. Measures include short- and long-stay quality measures, staffing, deficiencies and more.
- Market Position Reports by Avalere Powered by Vantage CPS—These reports allow post-acute care providers to understand how Medicare beneficiaries and health systems are using hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and home health agencies in their local markets. This exclusive analysis of Medicare discharge data includes reports on rehospitalization rates, patient movement, length of stay, and bundle preparation. The reports will include full readmission rates by all conditions (and selected conditions, matching those in new federal value-based purchasing programs) for all Medicare providers in a market area, as well as data on patient movement and lengths of stay.
- Ask the Avalere Expert—Members may submit two questions via email every month about their reports to receive timely written answers from experts in the field.
- State Survey and Certification Reports—Data reports for member nursing homes with their individual facility data compared to others in the state and nation.
- Ask the MDS Expert—A feature that allows members to receive real-time responses to MDS issues such as counting readmissions, dealing with fatal error messages, and more. Answers are provided by Judy Wilhide Brandt, R.N., B.A., RAC-MT, a nurse and master teacher on MDS.